blueberry bud

Go down

blueberry bud

Post  Joshua on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 pm

One time I bought this quarter of some fuckin killer ass blueberry bud <<--some of the most greatest bud lol but there is better>>! Well i had a friend who pretty much was like my helper of gettin high, I decide to start the festive's with a blunt, and damn did I roll a blunt almost got half the fuckin weed in that bitch! We got down to about a quarter of the way down( squeeze me i have to roll somethin!) My friend said he was done and headed directly to the bathroom, so automatically i was thinkin he is way to fuckin high, well was i right! I saw him at the toilet puckin and then all of a sudden he looks at me and then knocks down all my shit on my sink counter, hits the shower door, falls back and then FUCKIN FALLS ASLEEP right there that dude was way to high, 10 min later he got up looked at me again and said dude what am i doing down here? The first thing i say "Wanna hit this shit man?" That was the greatest fuckin night of my life for real that shit was fuckin funny! Sorry if this shit is alil more then 500 words, my bad!

Sincerly YOur friendly smoker Joshua cheers

Joshua

Back to top Go down

Re: blueberry bud

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Well damn....sounds like you had a night....Was there any alcohol or other things involved in this exploit?
Rarely would I think weed would make you throw up...It's usually much more of an "anti-naseau" type thing...
Unless he took a bit bigger hit than he could handle...Started choking then bam! Gag reflex...LOL...

Not bad man! Your on the show!

Nixon Dymes...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://desktopstonerspodcas.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 am

you got it riight the 2nd time, Choked way too hard! Show is great BTW!

Joshua

Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  itsshove on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm

I have thrown up from weed before. Big bong hits + enclosed spaces = dizzying need to get some fresh air. Without that, sometimes I will vomit..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DAMMIT...VOMITED AGAIN...KKTHXBAI

itsshove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down